Welcome TO IPPW-9
The local infomation has been updated.
On-site registration (collection of badge and IPPW-9 Program) can be performed in the ENSICA facilities at the following times and locations:
- Short course Registration: Saturday, June 16, 2012, 08:00 – 8:30, ENSICA Welcome Hall
- Early Registration: Sunday, June 17, 2012, 16:00 – 19:00, ENSICA Welcome Hall
- Main Registration: Monday, June 18, 2012, 07:30 – 8:30, ENSICA Welcome Hall
- Late Registration: Whenever you arrive, ENSICA Registration (Banquet attendance is limited to 180 persons)
- Short Course: 16-17 June 2012
- IPPW-9 Workshop: 18-22 June 2012
Explore technological challenges and scientific opportunities associated with entry, descent, landing and flight in planetary atmospheres with fellow scientists, technologists, engineers, mission designers, policy-makers and students interested in the exploration of solar system bodies with substantial atmospheres.
Building on previous successes, the workshop will promote international cooperation in probe missions to solar system moons and planets with atmospheres and provide students—the next generation of planetary scientists—and spacecraft engineers, an opportunity to participate.
Registration fees are shown in the following table.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all IPPW9 sessions
- Conference bag
- Coffee breaks
- Lunches on 18, 19 and 21 June
- Welcome cocktail
- Wine and Cheese
- IPPW9 Banquet at "la Cité de l'espace"
Cancellation policy: 80% refunds if cancellation occurs before May 1st. No refunds after May 1st.
For any enquiries related to registration, please contact the conference secretariat:
- IPPW9 Conference Secretariat - Carte Blanche - 7, chemin En Barbaro - 81710 Saïx - France
- Phone: +33 5 63 72 30 73
- Fax: +33 5 63 72 30 32
- Email: email@example.com
The International Planetary Probe Workshop in 2012 is pleased to acknowledge the generous support of all the sponsors and supporting organisations that have enabled this unique event to take place in Toulouse. The International and Local Organising Committees of IPPW-9 thank the following for their support:
IPPW depends upon support of industry and agency partners. To read more about supporting IPPW, please visit the Sponsor Invite page